Full Stack Developer
Are you willing to work with software and platforms that power major radio broadcasters around the world? Interested in working with modern tech stack? Do cloud and web technologies spark your enthusiasm? If answer is yes, come work as a Full stack developer with our dedicated team of professionals.
Our customers include both major international broadcasters and growing number of podcast producers. Working with us, you will help us design and develop RadioMan, one of the leading cloud based radio-as-a-service solution in the world. Depending on your personal preference and level of experience, you could be working in our headquarters in Oulu where most of our team is located, or in remote/hybrid setting.
What we offer:
– Supportive employer
– Established and unique product that helps create crucial value to customers
– Possibility to influence your working methods
– Opportunity to grow and learn with us
– Working with RadioMan product as a Full stack developer
– Working as part of a development team in Scrum setting
– Adapt your strenghts to make your role benefit both you and us
We are looking for person that matches the following criteria:
– At least one year of experience working with React
– Experience in relevant backend technologies (our backend is powered by Ruby on Rails, but you will get the hang of it if you know your way around Django, Express, Spring boot, Gin-Gonic etc…)
– Willingness and ability to learn new things
– Proactive and eager to tackle technical challenges
– Good working English (Finnish is an advantage)
We put high value on any existing knowledge of Linux environments, Docker containers, REST APIs and databases. A bachelor’s / master’s degree in a suitable field is not required but is considered an advantage.
If you have a portfolio of own projects to show in Github or elsewhere, please send us a link.
Apply now by sending your short application to: email@example.com
For more information on the Full Stack Developer position, please contact Olli-Pekka Lukkarinen by phone on 044 730 1617